Administrative assistants perform administrative and office support for supervisors. They perform a variety of tasks, such as answering telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, ordering office supplies, maintaining the office facilities running smoothly, and ensuring that equipment and appliances work properly.
• Answering incoming calls; taking messages and redirecting calls as required.
• Dealing with email enquiries.
• Diary management and arranging appointments
• Data entry
• General office management such as ordering stationary.
• Computer literacy in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Fluent in verbal and written Bahasa Malaysia and English.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated, detail-minded.