Branding is the main point of contact for everything brand-related at a company. They are responsible for the overall brand image and ensuring that it properly resonates with its target market. To accomplish this, they have to analyze and stay on top of market trends, carefully watch the competition, and lead marketing and advertising campaigns to ensure the brand image is upheld.
• Creative thinking on a strategic level.
• Quantitative thinking.
• Excellent writing.
• Ability to conduct research and effectively communicate findings.
• Strong communication.
• Savvy in business.
• Multitasking ability.
• A strong ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
• Powerful analytical and research abilities.
• Knowledge of CRM software.
• Comprehension of the company's future ideas and present items in depth.