Events planners work directly with development staff to help event coordinators in event planning and promotion. They have varied responsibilities that include communicating with vendors to move event logistics, attending meetings of the planning committee as needed, and organizing and purchasing materials and supplies.
• Help with ongoing projects related to the monthly CSR activities.
• Assist in organizing local events and CSR-related projects.
• Conduct research, develop CSR partnerships and project ideas and evaluation.
• Communicate with customers to determine their needs and guarantee fulfillment.
• Help with survey creation, data collection, and analysis.
• Develop marketing plans for the FIF's activities and programs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Organizational skills.
• Dynamic self-starter who takes initiative, highly reliable.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.