Accounting Intern, or Finance Intern, is responsible for practicing their accounting knowledge and skills in a professional setting. Their duties include supporting accounting teams with various accounting projects and tasks as they gain more confidence within their desired industry.
• Assist in preparing a full set of accounts including General Ledger
• Assist in monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports processes.
• Assist in overall financial planning , consolidation, budgeting and cash flow forecasting.
• Assist the execution of accounting functions including journals, accounting entries.
• Self-motivated, pro-active and strong communication skills.
• Good team player and possess a good working attitude.
• Able to commence from December 2022/January 2023 onwards.