Participate in design team meetings, help with design projects and social media, conduct client research, and collaborate with experienced designers.
• Designs e-communications, including e-newsletters and e-blasts.
• Creates templates for PowerPoint and other presentations.
• Develops logos, logotypes, and other branding materials.
• Designs pages for the Development website.
• Strong academic results and design portfolio.
• Expert in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Able to adapt to new software and design tools.
• Dimension Measurement.
• Able to check the file and resize(image, background and other).