Programmers write code for computer programs and mobile applications. They also are involved in maintaining, debugging and troubleshooting systems and software to ensure that everything is running smoothly.
• Update and documented for the software application.
• Basic Data Entry.
• Record keeping.
• Coding and debugging.
• Designing and testing computer structures.
• Troubleshooting system errors.
• Excel Formula.
• Basic Google Sheets, Docs & Slides Skills.
• Fluent in English (Verbal and Written) & Chinese (Verbal).
• Open minded, willing to experiment and iterate over a specific feature.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• You are a team player and willing to take responsibility.
Other Qualities We Look for
• Documenting and testing new software applications.
• Researching, investigating and fixing a wide range of technical issues.